was false and that the e-mail sent was made out of error by one of my
friends who thought it was funny. I do not. Hopefully it didn't worry
to many people
Re: PureFTP Mistake [ In reply to ]
i learned something.. when you leave the room, take the keyboard with
you

Re: PureFTP Mistake [ In reply to ]

Re: PureFTP Mistake [ In reply to ]
Can't be much of a security oriented business if your 'friends' or
co-workers are this lame.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On 13 Aug 2002, Anthony LaMantia wrote:

> i learned something.. when you leave the room, take the keyboard with
> you
>

> On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 23:27, Razvan Cosma wrote:
> > On 12 Aug 2002, Anthony LaMantia wrote:
> >
> > > I must clearly state that the report of a vulnerability in Pure-FTP
> > > was false and that the e-mail sent was made out of error by one of my
> > > friends who thought it was funny. I do not. Hopefully it didn't worry
> > > to many people
> > >
> > At least it has caused some people to waste time digging through the
> > source, so your friend can be satisfied.

> > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D. Just don't touch anything.