Mailing List Archive

#PHRACK HIGH COUNCIL PROPHILE
|=----------------[ #PHRACK HIGH COUNCIL PROPHILE

----| Intro

The current #phrack "high council" is a bunch of retard American
newbies looking to "break" their way into the security industry.
If you went to DEFCON, you saw how GOBBLES, jimjones, and friends
kissed the asses of various @Stake, SecurityFocus, and other
industry sellouts over breakfast, lunch, and dinner, before their two-hour comedy routine. I'm SO POOR! Please feed me! OH NO I
didn't really mean any of it -- I'm just YOUNG, DUMB and full
of CUM. You OLD SKOOL guys understand where I'm coming from,
right???

Not only are these kids total hypocrites (unless jimjones and silvio
actually backdoored their employer Qualys themselves), but they are
pathetic social climbers who have wasted their entire youth (or are
desperately trying to hold onto it) on IRC looking for friends.
WOWOWOWOWOW you guyz r k-k3wl, can I be a scary black(hat)
gangsta-frontin' teenager too??? Are you scared of me yet?
PH33R MY EL1T3 SK1LLZ!!!

This is what happens when white kids grow up listening to Eminem.
What assclowns.

----| fuk/gayh1tler

David O'Neal <fuk@eurocompton.net>
Brookline, PA
(412) 268-6104

Call him and let him know what you think of his "Project Mayhem",
the FBI already has! Call Netsec (www.netsec.net) and ask why they
tolerate this kind of juvenile/illegal behavior from their employees
(sl0ppy, h4g1s defacement warriorz, etc.). u know ur box iz p0pped, so don't step, bi0tchez

----| arakiz

Stephen Ryan Hughes <ryan@analog.org>
Bowling Green, OH
(419) 353-5476, (419) 353-2065, (330) 336-3983

Call him and let him know what you think of his k-r4/> magazine
(~el8), which he publishes with his other el1t3 friends junz (aka
Philip Corely) and prym (aka Justin Foutts -- hasn't ISS fired your
sorry ass yet?)! Great job guyz!!!

----| mat

Matt Merhar
Cincinnati, OH
(513) 821-5603

Call or email his dad <Gary.L.Merhar@uc.edu> and let him know what
you think of his son hanging out with these retards on IRC instead
of going to computer camp -- a mind is a terrible thing to waste!!!

----| Other lesser scene-whores

There's a lot more to come on yu0/jimjones/zmagic (college kid in
Florida with a n1gg3r complex), drater/ron1n (the ISS reject), and
their band of merry pals (aka GOBBLES -- look at me, I'm one of
those brilliant teenage prodigies! I AM! LOOK AT ME! CAN I HAVE A
JOB?), so stay tuned to this stupid mailing list! Great job Len,
this list is SO useful to me as A WHITE KNIGHT INFOSEC GUARDIAN!!!

----| EOF
Re: #PHRACK HIGH COUNCIL PROPHILE [ In reply to ]
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

It has come to our attention that some of our information iz
woefully out of date. Please be sure to update ur files.

arakiz (Steven Ryan Hughes) phone numbers were out of date,
but his Ohio SSN should be quite valid -- 291-80-1060. That's
right, arakiz, you play with j3wf1r3, you get rux3d m0f0...

The #PHRACK HIGH COUNCIL lam3rz are NOT all stupid Americans,
although they bloody well act like it. Some of them are good
ole ozzies, if you kin believe it. silvio, vipah, cr, etc.
after all are regular Oz blokes who would never d0b in their
mates, right???

Or would they?

Could it be a Michigan sdr bloke named Chris? Or a sl0ppy
Christopher in Virginia? Or a Unix terrorist in Florida named
Steve? Or some other low-level folks walking interline between
black and white??? Or maybe some other anonymous paradox...

Could it just be an "nwonknu" turkey (not Turkish par, down boy)
looking for fame and fortune since YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF POSERS
ANYWAY??? DO YU0 PH34R M3 N0W?!!? ;PPppPPppPP

I may be a retard but I'm going out lyke u4ea did, swinging on
some saggy-titted bitch as they bust in while you fagz BLAH
BLAH on you gay love channelz. Don't forget to feed tha goatz
while u hackphreak, ethically, of course!

YU0, DON'T H8 THA PLAYA, H8 THA GAME!!#

grid, hiding ur shite in ~/.dirs iz l33t t3kn1q l3mm3 t3ll u.
Fantasize about incestual Guatemalan pussy much???

Like Ma Bell, I got the i1l communication!