point to it in the footer to save room.

We'd welcome your comments.
- John
Re: Copyright Notices [ In reply to ]
Might be a good idea, given what is going on. I am unsure on the
restriction, anyway "(...may not...used for any commercial...).

It is obvious all vendors follow BUGTRAQ, vul-watch, etc -- it would be
stupid not to. If I am a vendor, and someone posts a vulnerability on my
product together with such a restriction, this would put me in a dilema: if
I do not use it, I maintain my product vulnerable; if I use it, I will have
to pay someone to **allow me to correct my product**.

This sounds even more wrong than Symantec buying BUGTRAQ.

..hggdh..