cellspacing and cellpadding. The result was the table with the extra-space
filled with the border of the color matching the gamma of skin (bluish). How
can I fix this override?
Re: How to fix cellspacing/cellpadding style? [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 11:50 -0700, Irrra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I built the table and specified the bordercolor (white) along with the
> cellspacing and cellpadding. The result was the table with the extra-space
> filled with the border of the color matching the gamma of skin (bluish). How
> can I fix this override?

Which skin are you using?

How do you specify the table?

can you please open an issue and attach a screenshot.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler thorsten.at.apache.org
Open Source Java consulting, training and solutions
Re: How to fix cellspacing/cellpadding style? [ In reply to ]
I'm using pelt. Got rid of blue border (figured out you have to overwrite
skin's style ) but still don't know how to add space around text. Will try
css for paragraph...

Re: How to fix cellspacing/cellpadding style? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 16:15 -0700, Irrra wrote:
> I'm using pelt. Got rid of blue border (figured out you have to overwrite
> skin's style ) but still don't know how to add space around text. Will try
> css for paragraph...

Like said if I do not see a screenshot I can hardly recommend anything
but custom css injection seems to be the way to go, as you stated.

salu2