Mailing List Archive

Creating a pdf file with information other than the page content
Hi,

I'm a pretty new user of forrest so sorry if I'm asking something obvious. I
need to create a website with the list of some biological products. Each of
this products have some information that needs to be posted on the webpage
and also a specification sheet in pdf format that lists some other
information along with some images. Which file should I modify to be able to
produce a bunch of such pdfs (and no associated html)?

Sincerely,

- Irina