Mailing List Archive

need help on lucene search
Hi i am able to perform lucene search in my developed intranet. but not
fully.I am facing following problem

I have a directry like : "Human Resource\Forms\" and in "Forms" directry i
have an excel file say "myExcel.xl" So when i am trying to search this file
with text "myExcel" it is showing me "Forms" and then when i clicked "Forms"
link then only its displaying the "myExcel.xl" file where as it should
display directly "myExcel.xl" file. How to do that? Ples help....

Thanks in advance