Message: null

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

cause

No flow in page-sequence

Request URI

wholesite.pdf

request-uri

/zimnet/wholesite.pdf

Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-dev <http://cocoon.apache.org/>

Any ideas? Shall I also post my forrest logs?

TIA
Dieter
Re: wholesite.pdf doesn't work [SOLVED] [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I solved my problem now, just in case someone is interested here is how
I did it:

The "No flow in page-sequence" error was raised because in my site.xml I
referenced documents that did not already exist.

So far so good.

Then I got the following error:

internal-destination or external-destination must be specified in basic-link

That was because I had empty urls in some a tags (e.g. <a href="">).

I changed that, too. Now it works and I'm happy! ;-)

Forrest rocks.

Cheers
Dieter

Re: wholesite.pdf doesn't work [SOLVED] [ In reply to ]
Dieter Schicker <dilino@dilino.org> wrote:
> I solved my problem now, just in case someone is interested here is how
> I did it:

Great! Now you don't have to log your Forrest. ;)

However, you missed the opportunity to use a "knock on wood" pun. ;)

Brolin

PS: Does Forrest use knot gates instead of NOT gates? ;)
Re: wholesite.pdf doesn't work [ In reply to ]
I just found another, similar situation in which this error occurs.

If you make an empty group of items, the same error shows up. In the given
example if changed like this:

<about label="Allgemein">
</about>

Jeroen