Mailing List Archive

use locationmap references for xsl:import
Brian M Dube wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >Brolin Empey wrote:
> >>Here is my plan:
> >>
> >>1. Copy pelt and common skins to my Forrest site
> >
> >You should not need to copy the "common".
>
> If you copy pelt and leave in the import calls, the calls fail unless
> you also copy common.

Ah, then that is a bug.

I recall that Thorsten recently used the locationmap
to do some import calls. Here it is ...

whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/resources/stylesheets/project-to-text.xsl: <xsl:import href="lm://transform.xml.copyover.helper"/>
which is handled by main/webapp/locationmap-transforms.xml

It seems that the system is already set up to handle
locationmap references for skins stylesheets. We just
need to implement all of the imports in that way.

Let us continue that discussion on the dev list,
perhaps as part of the "moving skins to plugins" stuff
but it is a job that could be done beforehand.

-David
Re: use locationmap references for xsl:import [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 14:09 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> Brian M Dube wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:

> > >You should not need to copy the "common".
> >
> > If you copy pelt and leave in the import calls, the calls fail unless
> > you also copy common.
>
> Ah, then that is a bug.
>
> I recall that Thorsten recently used the locationmap
> to do some import calls. Here it is ...
>
> whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/resources/stylesheets/project-to-text.xsl: <xsl:import href="lm://transform.xml.copyover.helper"/>
> which is handled by main/webapp/locationmap-transforms.xml
>
> It seems that the system is already set up to handle
> locationmap references for skins stylesheets. We just
> need to implement all of the imports in that way.

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/changes.html#Changes+to+the+Code
+Base-N10075
"Added LocationmapSourceFactory.java. With this it is possible to
request locationmap source via lm://my-location which makes it easier to
use it without contacting a input module in java and any other files."

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler thorsten.at.apache.org
Open Source Java consulting, training and solutions