i have downloaded the s5 slide show plugin and i have added it to my plugins folder and ran forrest and i see that forrest looked for the new plugin and found it.

what do i do now, how do i get a slideshow link to appear on my forrest document?

is this something for me to be worried about:
just before the jetty server is started i see a message saying that "no locationmap provided for s5", i'm not sure what the locationmap is.

thank you
arthur.

---------------------------------
Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
Re: s5 plugin getting started [ In reply to ]
arthur thompson wrote:
> good day,
>
> i have downloaded the s5 slide show plugin and i have added it to my plugins folder and ran forrest and i see that forrest looked for the new plugin and found it.
>
> what do i do now, how do i get a slideshow link to appear on my forrest document?

I don't use it so cannot help much.
Have you looked at the documentation for the plugin?
Follow the link from http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/index.html
or the "Plugins" tab on your local docs. The entry for "s5" links
to its documentation. It says "To view any page as a slide show
simply place 's5slides' at the start of a page's URL."

> is this something for me to be worried about:
> just before the jetty server is started i see a message saying that "no locationmap provided for s5",

I am not sure, but think that it just means that the s5 plugin
has not yet been updated to take advantage of locationmap.

> i'm not sure what the locationmap is.

There is various documentation about it. Use the Search field
on the top right of Forrest pages.

-David
Re: s5 plugin getting started [ In reply to ]
I created the s5 plugin some time ago for a specific purpose, but was
unable to release it due to licence incompatabilities. I have since
rewritten it using the licence compatible slidy. However, time has not
allowed me to package this as a releasable plugin. It is on my todo
list.

I think it is best to consider the s5 plugin unsupported and
deprecated in favour of the slidy plugin, I'll do my best to get this
in SVN by the end of the day, but if I don't make it iI'm afraid it
will not be until the end of the week as I am in meetings throughout
this week.

Ross