http://www.brondsema.net : personal
http://www.splike.com : programming
http://csx.calvin.edu : student org
Re: OnJava article about Forrest [ In reply to ]
Dave Brondsema escribió:
> http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/05/26/forrest.html
>
> Most of the emphasis was on writing a new Cocoon InputModule, but still a
> good article in my opinion. It's nice to see Forrest becoming visible in
> ways like this.

coool!

Good news.... who was the person from forrest that talked to this guy?
Re: OnJava article about Forrest [ In reply to ]
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> Dave Brondsema escribió:
>
>> http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/05/26/forrest.html
>>
>> Most of the emphasis was on writing a new Cocoon InputModule, but still a
>> good article in my opinion. It's nice to see Forrest becoming visible in
>> ways like this.
>>
> coool!
>
> Good news.... who was the person from forrest that talked to this guy?

Me.

To be honest, I reviewed the article for him but had *nothing* to change
in it; needless to say I was impressed.

BTW, we should add his site to our list: http://www.peapod.org/

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi nicolaken@apache.org