Mailing List Archive

Deploying wiki plugin (I can't)
Hello all,

Could some developer be kind and run 'ant deploy' in $FORREST_HOME/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.wiki/ ? I have issues with my own instance of Forrest, and am not able to get a clean deploy through. There should be no issues with the plugin though.

I need the latest dev version of that plugin online as soon as possible, so that I can start to rely on the availability of the new features for my colleagues.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Sjur
Re: Deploying wiki plugin (I can't) [ In reply to ]
Hello again,

Den 18. jan 2013 kl. 15:04 skrev Sjur Moshagen:

> Hello all,
>
> Could some developer be kind and run 'ant deploy' in $FORREST_HOME/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.wiki/ ? I have issues with my own instance of Forrest, and am not able to get a clean deploy through. There should be no issues with the plugin though.

Request canceled.

I managed to deploy the updated wiki plugin (as seen by the svn mails) by checking out a fresh copy of forrest, with no local modifications. I have tested the deployed plugin with different versions of forrest (svn HEAD and latest official release), and both are able to find the deployed plugin. It seems everything is fine.

Sorry for the noise.

Best,
Sjur