codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>

http://www.codebusters.es/
Re: images are not build correctly on site [ In reply to ]
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> http://forrest.apache.org/committed.html see the images there are not
> build correctly. Can someone have a look if not it is on my over-packed
> todo list quite low but someday I will find the time.

I added this today:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2335
Then closed it again, because all is okay using Java 1.4.2
which is the version for Cocoon-2.1.12+

The text is missing when using Java 5.

-David
Re: images are not build correctly on site [ In reply to ]
David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> >
> > http://forrest.apache.org/committed.html see the images there are not
> > build correctly. Can someone have a look if not it is on my over-packed
> > todo list quite low but someday I will find the time.
>
> I added this today:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2335
> Then closed it again, because all is okay using Java 1.4.2
> which is the version for Cocoon-2.1.12+
>
> The text is missing when using Java 5.

The asciiart images are fine now. I was the last to publish
it (now using Java 6).

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/forrest/site/committed-1.png?view=log
shows various blank ones from my previous system (with Java 5).

-David