I need to do is block domains and or users that have sent spam or porn to
any of my users. any help is greatly appreciated.

Kevin Barrett
Re: Blocking whole domains as well as user@domain [ In reply to ]
Witaj Kevin,

W Twoim li¶cie datowanym 25 lipca 2002 (03:54:26) mo¿na przeczytaæ:

> Good day,

> Can someone please give me an example of the exim.conf syntax as well as
> an example of file that is referenced in the lsearch command. What it is
> I need to do is block domains and or users that have sent spam or porn to
> any of my users. any help is greatly appreciated.

> Kevin Barrett

Exim4
exim.conf
ACL section

deny message = Spadaj spamerze... Get off spamers
senders = ${if exists{/etc/exim4/spam-reject} \
{lsearch*@;/etc/exim4/spam-reject}}

^^^global file

deny message = Spadaj spamerze... Get off spamers
senders = ${if exists{/home/$local_part/.spam-reject} \
{lsearch*@;/home/$local_part/.spam-reject}}

^^^^per user blocklist

example spam-reject:

praca2002@labnet.pl