thomas

Thomas Baumann // tirili+list.exim@tiri.li

This mail sent through tiri.li webmail server ...
RE: how to bounce and keep messages [ In reply to ]
You could use a filter to say

my syntax may be wrong but hopefully someone will double check it...

if $message_size > 10000000 <- 10 meg as message size is in bytes
then
fail text " your messages is over a certain size"
seen finish <-- this would then reject the message but you could put
somehting like unseen i think, which would then carry on processing
endif

Look at the documentation for filter on www.exim.org also see below.

${if >{$message_size}{10M} <- pasted straight from filter documentation at
www.exim.org.