Mailing List Archive

Improved error messages + postmaster callback patch for exim 4.05
My patch didn't apply against exim 4.05 anymore since Philip apparently
independantly found and fixed a buglet that was fixed in my patch

The new patch is here:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/patches/exim4-gooderror-4.05.diff

As a reminder, the patch improves error messages when you have failures on
header checks (something similar to what exim 3 does), and adds a postmaster
callback feature.

But an example speaks a thousand words. Before:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/stockexim4.txt

After:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/exim4-gooderror.demo.txt

Marc