efficiency, easy installation, easy configuration, easy use and have a log
file to be checked...)
Thanks
Re: Virus Scanner [ In reply to ]
Thanks for your help. No worries. I just want a can of worms so that I can
select one from them rather than now I don't have any idea about it :-).
Re: Virus Scanner [ In reply to ]
I use exiscan (http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan/) along with Clam
Antivirus (http://clamav.elektrapro.com/) as my command line scanner.

Re: Virus scanner [ In reply to ]
Hello S.,

SK> Dear friends.
SK> Recently I install exim on my system (linux redhat 7.3)
SK> I want install a mail virus scanner for this what is virus scanner you
SK> suggest?
SK> I want snan:
SK> attachment file and content of my mail.

Well, we are using amavis with AVP scanner for FreeBSD quite a lot. I
would sugest this configuration for virus scanning mail server, but
think that someone on the list may correct me if i`m wrong.

---
Best regards,
Alexei V. Alexandrov
ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.
www.elcomsoft.com
RE: Virus scanner [ In reply to ]
We use exim 4.05 on FreeBSD 4.6 with Tom Kistner's http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan/ exiscan-4.05-10 patch and sophie. Works like a champ and highly recommend it.

Stats since midnight:

70991 messages scanned.
Virus caught:
1 (Joke/Cokegift)
2 (Mid/Kakworm)
4 (VBS/LoveLet-AS)
6 (VBS/LoveLet-G)
33 (W32/Hybris-B)
6 (W32/Hybris-C)
2 (W32/Klez-E)
482 (W32/Klez-G)
1 (W32/Magistr-A)
1 (W32/Magistr-B)
15 (W32/Sircam-A)
4 (WM97/Class-D)
6 (WM97/Marker-Fam)

Regards,
Jeffrey

> Dear friends.
> Recently I install exim on my system (linux redhat 7.3)
> I want install a mail virus scanner for this what is virus
> scanner you suggest? I want snan: attachment file and content
> of my mail. Thanks By regards.

---