Mailing List Archive

search on exim.org for mail loist not showing any found articles
Hi

I was trying to look up info on my v4 ${lc:$local_part} that seems to
not work in my mailman setup using the list search using ht:/Dig thing
on exim.org. I type in a search phrase, it says 2338 found, showing
1-10 and it shows no articles, though it does show lots of "page 2"
"page 3" etc icons I can go to and get to more empty pages...

This happens on W2K using IE5.5 and on Mac OS X using IE 5.x and OmniWeb
4.1 as well...

So I went to the egroups indexed archive and tried to look up mailman
topics, but since mailman itself is used for the list, it appears every
message shows up when mailman is used as a search phrase since the
headers for mailman are in each mail, I assume... Not very useful :-)
Any suggestions on locating mailman related stuff in the lists for v4?

Thanks
Chad