Mailing List Archive

Re: Converting from sendmail, searching aliases in aunifiednamespace, pre-lookup key xformation (resend)
On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Roger B.A. Klorese wrote:

> ---------Included Message----------
> >> Is that Exim 4 dependent?
> >
> >no, I have something very similar implemented on 3.36
>
> The "data" option seemed to confuse 3.34.

did you change the driver from aliasfile to forwardfile?
Re: Converting from sendmail, searching aliases in aunifiednamespace, pre-lookup key xformation (resend) [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Roger B.A. Klorese wrote:

> Well, that's better... but the last line of the condition errors:
>
> 2002-06-07 12:35:16 Exim configuration error
> option "" unknown in line 368
>
> Thanks for your assistance.

change the condition to look like this:

condition = \
${if eq\
{\
${lookup{"${local_part}-${domain}"}\
lsearch{/war/lists/ALIASES/mj-alias-${domain}}\
{$value}{}\
}\
}{}{no}{yes}\
}

(what was the second to last ans is now the third to last line was missing
a backslash)

--John