Mailing List Archive

pipe-transports ???
I never used in our exim configuration pipe transports, but I have
a problem, which makes it nessessary (?)

For an internet portal, which should realize subscriptions to
sport events at our university, students write the own email addresses
into a given field at the formular.

With an email (realized from the cgi (called by the submit button))
to that address ( with a generated code) the subscriber receives
this code, which he has to replay to any special reply address.

The reply addresses ( 1 for each sport event) should be addresses,
which are to be delivered over a pipe.

One special command has to look for special codes in incoming emails...

But: How can 1 realize such director + transport

???

MfG Margrit Lottmann

| phone : +49 391 67 18572 |
| +49 391 67 12819 |
| Margrit Lottmann fax : +49 391 67 11134 |
| |
| Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet Magdeburg |
| Universitaetsrechenzentrum, URZ-N |
| Universitaetsplatz 2 |
| D-39106 Magdeburg, Germany |
| |