Are there other options which I would be well advised to review?
"localhost" resolution includes ::1 so receiver_unqualified_hosts should
be okay.

Pointers gratefully received,
--
The code was willing,
It considered your request,
But the chips were weak.
Re: IPv6 newbie: suggestions sought [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Phil Pennock wrote:

> I've recently gotten an IPv6 tunnel. I've rebuilt Exim with IPv6
> support. It all seems to work. I need to see if I have some UK money
> laying around, to supply to a colleague attending this next course, for
> the purchase of alcohol for Mr Hazel. :^) Thanks.

Thanks for the thought. Sadly, I can't tolerate alcohol in anything but
the minutest quantities these days. :-(

> I'm looking through my config, looking for things that could do with
> tweaking. Exim 3.36 (I'm a coward).

Cowardice may be a mistake. There have been a number of IPv6 changes and
developments in Exim 4 that are not (and will never be) in Exim 3. The
general behaviour for IPv6 should be better.

--
Philip Hazel University of Cambridge Computing Service,
ph10@cus.cam.ac.uk Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.