Mailing List Archive

Re: Another small fixup in the dovecot authenticator
Izak,

Thanks for your message.

I'm copying it to the exim-dev mailing list because I have retired from
my job and am no longer actively working on Exim. Hopefully, somebody on
the list will take it up. If you like, you could submit a bug report via
the Bugzilla. While I did play around with the dovecot code a bit, I did
not originate it, and as a non-Dovecot user, I was never fully "up" with
all the requirements.

Regards,
Philip

--