Mailing List Archive

Re: [exim-cvs] List processing and archiving test
Hi,

> Apologies for the junk post - just checking that the new system
> has lists correctly configured.

So cvs messages will not go to exim-dev any more? That's ok, I just have
to readjust my filter to file them in the appropriate folder.

Re: [exim-cvs] List processing and archiving test [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 18 July 2007 14:28, Jakob Hirsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Apologies for the junk post - just checking that the new system
> > has lists correctly configured.
>
> So cvs messages will not go to exim-dev any more? That's ok, I just have
> to readjust my filter to file them in the appropriate folder.

What? CVS messages have never gone to exim-dev, or at least not since I
subscribed to it a couple of years ago. Are you thinking of Bugzilla notices?

--
Magnus Holmgren holmgren@lysator.liu.se
(No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)

Re: [exim-cvs] List processing and archiving test [ In reply to ]
Magnus Holmgren wrote:

>>> Apologies for the junk post - just checking that the new system
>>> has lists correctly configured.
>> So cvs messages will not go to exim-dev any more? That's ok, I just have
>> to readjust my filter to file them in the appropriate folder.
> What? CVS messages have never gone to exim-dev, or at least not since I
> subscribed to it a couple of years ago. Are you thinking of Bugzilla notices?

Um, yes, you are right, of course. Sorry for the confusion.