Mailing List Archive

Re: [exim] Debian Sarge/Exim4: Precedence of /etc/aliases?
Hi there

Have you had time to consider my offer?

Let me know if you would like to discuss it in more detail.

Best wishes
Bradley

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 2:48 PM, Bradley Potter <bradleypotter.uk@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there

I just wanted to follow up on my previous email, see below.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes

Bradley