Mailing List Archive

tcpdump sample
Re: tcpdump sample [ In reply to ]

> Hi all,
>
> Can you suggest me a location for TCPDUMP sample file.?
Try

http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures

(note the "wireshark.org", as per the note added to your message).
> But, I want a file which is written on Big Endian Machine…
Try that and, on a system with the "file" command, try running "file"
on the capture files. Modern versions of "file" will report whether a
"tcpdump capture file" is big-endian or little-endian.
> I have found lots of which were written on little endian… I want to
> open both on my Machine and wants to see the change…
What change are you expecting to see? (I wouldn't expect to see any
change.)