Mailing List Archive

developing ISO 8073 COPT

I've been trying to decode a COPT TPDU on windows, but my net works in an
extended format of it, and this is not available in the current version of
ethereal.

There are an extended format for the following packets:

DATA (DT)
EXPEDITED DATA (ED)
DATA ACKNOWLEDGEMENT (AK)
EXPEDITED DATA ACKNOWLEDGEMENT (EA)
REJECT (RJ)

I want to know how can I change the code of COPT dissector in order to
decode this format.

Thanks for your help