Any suggestions? I might even consider paying someone to do this for us.

Thanks,

Skip

Re: decode for sflow [ In reply to ]
Sorry for the late reply....

On Sat, Jul 22, 2006 at 07:45:23PM -0500, Lulu skiptumaloo wrote:
> Hello, I'm looking for the decode for sflow. Ethereal in the detail view
> displays: (please write and contribute code to dissect them!). Well, I'm
> willing and ready. I read the FAQ and scanned the manual but, seem to be
> struggling a bit with this?
>
> Any suggestions? I might even consider paying someone to do this for us.

... but developement of *ethereal* has stopped. The project is being
continued under the *new* name Wireshark by the *old* team. Please resend
your request to wireshark-dev@wireshark.com - that list is being actively
moderated, not just once per month.

ciao
Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer <jmayer@loplof.de>
Re: decode for sflow [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Come on over to Wireshark, were we all hang out these days.

Thanx,
Jaap