pcap 2 mpeg2 (a converter ?)
Hi,

I would like to implement a program that takes as input a file .pcap and
provides as output a MPEG2 file. It means that I want to read a .pcap file,
extract all packets that are corresponding to MPEG data and remove all
specific .pcap file data.

I would like to know if someone already worked on this kind of subject or if
someone has an idea about the way to do this.

Re: pcap 2 mpeg2 (a converter ?) - [SPAM - Keyword] Found word(s) remove list in the Text body [ In reply to ]
There is probably no program which does what you want, but to achieve
the same result you can use tcpreplay and vlc player.

With tcpreplay you can replay .pcap file and with the help of vlc you
can get this MPEG2 stream on your screen. VLC enables you to save the
file as a video file in the same time in a video format you specify.

But if you want to write an application which does exactly this, I will
be also very glad :)

Miha