Mailing List Archive

Source, Destination, Protocol, Info columns values missing.
I applied the patch of the changes I have been working on ethereal on to
wireshark. I am seeing some wierd behavior. On the packet-list pane, I can
only see the values of No. and Time. The remainder of the columns are empty.
However the remainder of the 2 panes: detailed protocol info and hex dump of
packet panes have the correct info.

If I apply a filter and select a subset or all of the packets in the
packet-list, it then starts to show all the columns. When I clear the
filter, its back to showing only the No and Time columns. What are the
functions called for displaying the full packet-list and a filtered
packet-list.

Any other ideas why this could be happening?

thanks,
Ravi.