least the win32 version".
Currently I want to use this version ethereal to create a win32 plugin
dissector for a customer.

Can someone tell me what kind of bugs in windows Ethereal 0.99.0? Do
these bugs impact my own plugin?
Which is the last stable Ethereal version for windows?

Thanks,
Chunfang
Re: 0.99.1 release soon? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

0.99.0 isn't the best release there's been. You can check the bug database
http://bugs.ethereal.com/ what has been reported. Since the difference
(with relation to plugins) isn't that big (maybe NULL), you could work on
0.10.14 first and port to 0.99.1 simply by recompiling and releasing.

Thanx,
Jaap