Mailing List Archive

Patches
Hello

I am quite new to patching kernels and the like, so I have a few
questions. I guess I like to stay as much as possible to the main
stream with a distribution releases, rpms and the such.
So I was wondering where I can find information on what Andreas VM
Patch is, and what Alans patches are for? Will they be included into
the stable version of the kernel? and when? I realy like what I see in
the DRBD-Dev, and would like to help with a rpm build for Mandrake when
the development stablizes(if someone dosent bet me to it :). But it
would be much more of a pain if Mandrakes standard kernel doesn't have
these patches. Maybe they will all be in 2.4 kernel??

Thanks in advance for some advice.

Joseph