--
The urgent is done, the impossible is on the way, for miracles expect a
small delay
Re: Drbd Ooopsing [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, Thomas Mangin wrote:

> I was able to go to see one more time what happend with 57
> The slave (using protocol B) Oopsed.
> The program responsible is ... drbd_0 !!
> Can not remember by heart the message.

Please try to reproduce the Oops message and then use ksymoops
(ftp://ftp.ocs.com.au/pub/ksymoops, there is documentation in the package)
to decode it.

With the decoded message we can fix the problem.

Thanks.
Re: Drbd Ooopsing [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Thomas Mangin wrote:

> Once again !! Every day nearly ;*)
>
> This time I got :
> free_one_pmd : bad directory entry 80000000
> Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 20000010
> Process swapper (Pid:0 process nr:0 ...)
> Aiee, killing the interrupt handler
> kernel panic: attempted to kill the idle task !
> In swapper task not syncing

Could you please try to run memtest86 to make sure its not a memory
problem?

Another thing, which drivers are you using?

Thanks
Re: Drbd Ooopsing [ In reply to ]
Once again !! Every day nearly ;*)

This time I got :
free_one_pmd : bad directory entry 80000000
Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 20000010
Process swapper (Pid:0 process nr:0 ...)
Aiee, killing the interrupt handler
kernel panic: attempted to kill the idle task !
In swapper task not syncing

It reminds me when I was coding in Asm + C under MS-Dos ;*)
I won't report all the register state + stack I guess it is useless.
I know you can not really do anything before I install ksymoops.
But just in case ...

Thomas
--
Thomas Mangin (mailto:thomas.mangin@example.com)