Mailing List Archive

RE: primary drops back to secondary when secondary res tarted (on 2.2.19 and 2.4.16)
It seems you are not running any High Availability software like
"heartbeat". The startup script of drbd simply takes care of whether the
disks are in sync. After this is accomplished it switches the master to
secondary. Then it is up to the management SW which side of the mirror
should become primary.
If you do not have such software installed it will remain that state.

/Wolfram