Do you remember that???
Message: 6780039
FROM: Sulamita Garcia
DATE: 10/08/2001 06:13:42
SUBJECT: [DRBD-dev] Help

Hi people

This weekend, I tried put drbd under production. I start the
modules
and they was working fine, but when I started the replication, it was
very slow. So I increase the rate, for 10M (I was using NICs ethernet
10/100M), but the replication stops. So I started it again. After a
long
time, it finished. I was mirroring one partition with 14Gb and other
with 30Gb. Almost looks fine, except some directories that returns one
error like that:

/bin/ls: DIRECTORY_NAME: Input/Output error

So, after the all night working, I had abort the mission...
Did that happen because I increased the rate when the servers did the
replication? How much important is the replication? How can I fix
that?

I had the same problem, almost...

/bin/ls: Dir_name: Input/Output error
EXT2-fs error (device drbd(43,0)): ext2_read_inode: unable to read
inode block - inode XXXXXXX, block YYYYYYY

I compile, insmod drbd, but I start drbd in one node, not both. I mount
/dev/nb0 in /home, and everything looks fine, until some directories... I
don't know if was a drbd problem, a ext3 problem, or bug with mount or ls
command... What can I do?