Mailing List Archive

It's me again
Please, help me... my boss are not very happy with me, I guess...
I have a lot of problemas to start drbd on Netfinitys... In others
machines, it works very fine, but in Netfinitys was so many problems... I
can compile drbd-0.6.1pre7, with a lot of warnings, but I can't start. If
I use drbdsetup, at mount, it complains that I must specified the file
system type. If I use 'drbd start' script, it complains : protocol or
fsckcmd missing line 33 at /etc/rc.d/drbd line 155, <CONFIG> line 33.
I know you must be very occupied, but I don't know what do. The mailing
list page don't has a search anymore.
What can I do????