Mailing List Archive

"drbd0: asender terminated" after NFS failover
Hi,

I have a problem with drbd. I'm using it drbd 0.6.1-pre6 togheter with Red Hat 7.1, kernel 2.4.2, on two single cPCI processorboard from Teknor with dual 100 Mbps Ethernets.

I have also installed Heartbeat and I'm using the scripts distributed with it to configure a NFS fail over server.
Red0 is the primary server and Red1 is the standby machine. I all works fine untill I reboot Red0. Heartbeat switch to Red1 and it restarts all services associated with NFS and automatically set drbd at Red1 in primary state. But at the client who has mounted the NFS partition error messages is displayed and read/write operations is REALLY SLOW! I get annoying messages like:

At a client which has mounted a NFS partition from the server:

drbd0: asender terminated
drbd0: rr=0
drbd0: asender terminated
drbd0: asender terminated
drbd0: asender terminated
drbd0: asender terminated

drbd0: unlocked bh in ative_ee/sync_ee
(BUG?) Moving bh=e8bffba0 to done_ee
drbd0: asender terminated

drbd0: unlocked bh in ative_ee/sync_ee
(BUG?) Moving bh=e6247c20 to done_ee
drbd0: asender terminated

At rebooted Standby after sync:

[root@red0 /proc]# cat /proc/drbd
version: 0.6.1-pre6 (api:58/proto:60)

0: cs:Connected st:Secondary/Primary ns:0 nr:113233 dw:113229 dr:0 pe:0
ua:1
[root@red0 /proc]# cat /proc/drbd drbd0: unlocked bh in ative_ee/sync_ee
(BUG?) Moving bh=e604a5c0 to done_ee
drbd0: asender terminated

At Active:

[root@red1 export]# cat /proc/drbd
version: 0.6.1-pre6 (api:58/proto:60)

0: cs:Connected st:Primary/Secondary ns:117694 nr:104406 dw:220236
dr:131209 pe:0 ua:0

I have searched after answers but didn't find any... Is there anyone that have any ideas?

regards,
Jonas Johansson