From: "Philipp Reisner" <philipp.reisner@example.com>
To: "lizhi" <zli@example.com>
Cc: <drbd-devel@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: [DRBD-dev] (no subject)

> * lizhi <zli@example.com> [010930 06:43]:
> > I'm using drbd v0.5.8.1,when system boot up,I meet a prompt that request
me to type yes.The prompt is as follows:

> > Do you want to abort waiting for other server and make this one primary?
> >
> > I don't want to be asked at the situation,and the default answer is
yes.What can I do to solve the problem?Thanks.

Re: Fw: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
* lizhi <zli@example.com> [011008 05:30]:
> I'm concerning the situation when it's partner is not up.I want it switches
> to as a primary node automatically while not with the help by my typing
> "yes".

The is an parameter for this, (unfortunately it is not jet documented)

insert

inittimeout=30

into to resource section (same level as protocol and fsckcmd).

The script will show you the question for 30 seconds and will assume that
you entered "yes" afterwards.

-philipp