Mailing List Archive

Re: 2.4 again!
Hi Paul,

Probabely I did offend you somtimes in the past, sorry about that.
(Probabely I should also send notes to the mailinglist when I know
that the code in CVS became worse, as I am doing when the code
improves.)

Of course it is a valuable contribution when you point out that there
are bugs in the code. -- Especially this one "unlocked bh in active_ee..."

-Philipp

* Paul Botelho <paul@example.com> [010831 20:35]: