Ok, I took my first crack at writing a simple HOWTO for drbd. My
intent is for this to be a simple HOWTO with the scope being drbd only.
I basically just tossed together a bunch of different sections from the
web site and compiled it into a HOWTO.

Consider this an request for commments (RFC) version of the
HOWTO. It is available at:

http://www.slackworks.com/~dkrovich/DRBD-HOWTO.html

Peace out.
Re: First crack at a HOWTO [ In reply to ]
drbd's latest release version is 0.5.8 not 2.4.8.

I would really like to see a section where things like
net { timeout=XX } are described.

PS: What's about doing it in docbook and including it into drbd
cvs/distribution ?

-Philipp

* David Krovich <dkrovich@example.com> [010830 05:23]:

Re: First crack at a HOWTO [ In reply to ]
Opps, I've been following kernel versions a little too closely...
I'll make that change.

I'll see what I can do about adding additions, probably a
section on drbdsetup would be a good idea. I'm still pretty new to drbd
myself, so I'll definately need help to make sure everything I write is
correct.

I haven't done anything with docbook, but I guess now is as good
of a time as any to learn. I definately want to get this into cvs. Do
you want to put it in now, or wait until it gets converted to docbook?