Mailing List Archive

linstor-csi 0.10.1 released
Dear LINSTOR on Kubernetes users,

We just released version 0.10.1 of our Container Storage Interface
(CSI) Plugin.

Last week's 0.10.0 introduced a bug that ultimately lead to any Pod
using LINSTOR volumes hanging in a Terminating state indefinitly.

Unfortunatly the fix for this issue means that ROX Block volumes are
not usable with DRBD < 9.0.26. ROX Filesystem volumes are not affected.

Best regards,
Moritz

The changes in detail:

Changed
-------
* The underlying device for ROX volumes is set RO by 'blockdev
--setro' instead of using 'losetup --readonly'. This makes ROX Block
volumes unusable with DRBD < 9.0.26. Older DRBD versions will fail to
return the approriate error when opened to write even if the RO flag is
set.