Mailing List Archive

About this software
Hi people!

I've just finished to migrate my old sendmail configuration of my linux box.. for one with dbmail...
It's great!... I mean.. working with databases instead of using system users accounts, really change a lot the posibilities of integration of the email and the webapps.. ..
I'm a web developer.. and I work with coldfusion. I've just finished a control interface to admin dbmail accounts...So, I was wondering that I could share this with you.. if there are any person interested.. u r welcome...

For years ago..i used sendmail..and cause now, i depend of dbmail.. a have a few questions about it..
It's estable? There are much systems using it? It's secure..?
I just fill the database with 200 users.. what about maintenance...?
and might be a silly question.. where the messages are stored? how can get information about the messages of a person..?

I apreciate your work.. thanks!

PS: sorry about my english :-]

Bruno Paz
bruno@zetnia.com