Mailing List Archive

Dbmail 3.1.17 not starting, no errors
HI,

I'm abut clueless at the moemnt. I have compiled back the days my
3.1.17 package on a Ubuntu 14.04 box. I have 3 servers loadbalanced
but only one has the package running in this setup at the moment.

I tried an automated reinstallation of one of the failing servers, but
the same occures, dbmail starts but not from the system itself.

when I start it manually from the /usr/sbin directory my loadbalancer
sees imap as running so that is good, I'm missing lmtp at tthat moment
so it's still bad.

Anyone a clue what to debug ? I have checked all logs and also log on
511 so there is not much more I can do I think.

Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers,

Matt