Not Found

The requested URL /cgit/cgit.cgi/paul/dbmail was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) Server at git.dbmail.eu Port 80
Re: where is GIT gone? [ In reply to ]
Am 19.10.2014 23:32, schrieb Reindl Harald:
> http://git.dbmail.eu/paul/dbmail
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /cgit/cgit.cgi/paul/dbmail was not found on this server.
> Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) Server at git.dbmail.eu Port 80

Duno but the links on dbmail.org link to github now:

https://github.com/pjstevns/dbmail/branches

maybe paul migrated to github so he has less admin work?

Regards

Re: where is GIT gone? [ In reply to ]
Oh no - the dbmail git was so much better than the github crap

each time i face the github site - anger from the first contact because poor usability

frankly i wrote even webuis to just enter the commit id and get it downloaded and based on a template a rpm package built and updated on my testserver

Am 19.10.2014 23:32, schrieb Reindl Harald:
> http://git.dbmail.eu/paul/dbmail
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /cgit/cgit.cgi/paul/dbmail was not found on this server.
> Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) Server at git.dbmail.eu Port 80

Duno but the links on dbmail.org link to github now:

https://github.com/pjstevns/dbmail/branches

maybe paul migrated to github so he has less admin work?

Regards

Reindl Harald (mobile)
the lounge interactive design GmbH
A-1060 Vienna, Hofmühlgasse 17
CTO / CISO / Software-Development
+43 (676) 40 221 40
http://www.thelounge.net
Re: where is GIT gone? [ In reply to ]
hmm - there is more suspect
http://www.dbmail.eu/downloads/expert

the webpage seems also to be outdated
what happened here?

Re: where is GIT gone? [ In reply to ]
Dont worry. I had to take an older cgi-bin apache service out of commission. I hadnt realized this impacted dbmail git.

Give me a couple of days, and I'll restore it.

Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> schreef op 21 oktober 2014 15:54:28 CEST:
>hmm - there is more suspect
>http://www.dbmail.eu/downloads/expert
>
>the webpage seems also to be outdated
>what happened here?
>
>Am 20.10.2014 um 09:05 schrieb Reindl Harald (mobile):
>> Oh no - the dbmail git was so much better than the github crap
>>
>> each time i face the github site - anger from the first contact
>because poor usability
>>
>> frankly i wrote even webuis to just enter the commit id and get it
>downloaded and based on a template a rpm package built and updated on
>my testserver

Verzonden van mijn Android telefoon met K-9 Mail.
Re: where is GIT gone? [ In reply to ]
Thanks for sign of be alive!

Frankly I got even off list messages asking what happened and suspecting dbmail has died - bus factor and so :-)

Re: where is GIT gone? [ In reply to ]
On 10/22/2014 09:07 AM, Reindl Harald (mobile) wrote:
> Thanks for sign of be alive!
>
> Frankly I got even off list messages asking what happened and suspecting dbmail has died - bus factor and so :-)

git.dbmail.eu is back!

Since my new day job, I've had to take a step back from dbmail
involvement. Plain lack of time.

Re: where is GIT gone? [ In reply to ]
Am 25.10.2014 um 11:26 schrieb Paul J Stevens:
> On 10/22/2014 09:07 AM, Reindl Harald (mobile) wrote:
>> Thanks for sign of be alive!
>>
>> Frankly I got even off list messages asking what happened and suspecting dbmail has died - bus factor and so :-)
>
> git.dbmail.eu is back!

thank you!

> Since my new day job, I've had to take a step back from dbmail
> involvement. Plain lack of time.

no problem as long a you disappear not finally :-)