I want to configure my mail server to send all mail to my mail-gateway host!
how can I configure smart-host for my postfix/dbmail?!

TNX
Re: smart-host [ In reply to ]
> Hi,
> I want to configure my mail server to send all mail to my mail-gateway
> host!
> how can I configure smart-host for my postfix/dbmail?!

Pine,

This a postfix only configuration.

Relayhost = 1.1.1.1

Re: smart-host [ In reply to ]
Am 18.08.2014 um 12:50 schrieb Mr.Pine:
> I want to configure my mail server to send all mail to my mail-gateway host!
> how can I configure smart-host for my postfix/dbmail?!

DBMail is not involved - MTA only task

[root@localhost:~]$ cat /etc/postfix/main.cf
relayhost = [smarthost]:587
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes

[root@localhost:~]$ cat /etc/postfix/sasl_passwd
# CHANGES: postmap /etc/postfix/sasl_passwd
[smarthost]:587 username:password
Re: smart-host [ In reply to ]
Fast and Clear reply!
TNX,