Mailing List Archive

Wiki
Hi,

There's a lot of discussion on the site lately on all sort of
architectures for stuff like header caching etc. I find it quite hard to
keep up with all ideas and keep a clear head on what everybody wants to
implement.

To deal with this I've set up a Wiki at http://www.dbmail.org/wiki (also
reachable using the front page on http://www.dbmail.org).

IMHO, the best strategy for new ideas would be to first discuss them in
the mailinglist, and once we have one, two or more ideas for solutions
put them on the Wiki. This way, the mailinglist is still the central
place for all planning, but the Wiki will help us keep an idea of what
we're planning and designing.

For now, I've added no authentication mechanism. I hope everybody is
wise enough not to put unwanted content on the Wiki. If in time it seems
necessary to add authentication, we'll have to grant access to all major
contributors (code & ideas) on the list.

Please comment on this! Maybe you think the Wiki is a stupid idea. If so
please tell me/us why! :)