Changes since 2.0rc2?
Ilja - have there been many changes in your tree since rc2? I've got a patch
(almost) ready that provides better handling of errors and bounce situations.
It is currently in my tree based on rc1. Probably easiest if you're updating
HEAD today I'll just sync with that and post the patch a little later on.

IMHO, we should go for rc3 this week and let it settle a little more before
2.0-final; but let us know what the buzz around the office is at IC&S.

Aaron
Re: Changes since 2.0rc2? [ In reply to ]
Hi

Aaron Stone wrote:

> Ilja - have there been many changes in your tree since rc2? I've got a patch
> (almost) ready that provides better handling of errors and bounce situations.
> It is currently in my tree based on rc1. Probably easiest if you're updating
> HEAD today I'll just sync with that and post the patch a little later on.
There haven't been too many changes, but there are some small changes to
bounce.c and pipe.c. A patch by Feargal Reilly, which makes dbmail
work with the sendmail executable from SendMail, was applied.

I've finished updating HEAD, so you can sync with that and complete the
patch.

> IMHO, we should go for rc3 this week and let it settle a little more before
> 2.0-final; but let us know what the buzz around the office is at IC&S.
I guess that would be a good idea.

ilja
--
IC&S
Stadhouderslaan 57

PGP-key:
http://www.ic-s.nl/keys/ilja.txt
Re: Changes since 2.0rc2? [ In reply to ]
Yup, OK I see it all in HEAD now, thanks.

Aaron