Mailing List Archive

Re: Re: [Dbmail-dev] preforking patch v.02
I first want to test and stabilize this patch on productionmachines.

This code is not ready for prime-time just yet.

If you know how to patch, it should be trivial to apply it to 2.x, since
it is fairly non-intrusive on existing code, or applies to code that has
been very stable from 1.2 to 2.x