Mailing List Archive

www.dbmail.org development page, feature wish list
Hi,

a week ago I promised to create a milestone list for DBMail. We've had
some discussions about such a list here, and we've created a list of
features which must be put into the coming versions.

There's a new page at www.dbmail.org now, which can be reached by
following the "development" link at the top of the dbmail.org front
page.

There will probably (hopefully) be a lot of people wanting to discuss
the list. It think it would be wisest to split reactions on the list
into several threads, to cut down on the size of emails. This should
make them easier to read. Possible subject lines could be: "Feature X
should be in version Y", "Feature A should not go into DBMail", "DBMail
needs feature C, which isn't listed!", etc.

I'll be looking forward to your reactions!

Cheers,
Ilja

--
IC&S