Mailing List Archive

2.0 compiler warnings
Hi,

people who've tried compiling dbmail-2.0alpha have probably noticed the
large amount of compiler warnings that were generated. This week I've
been busy fixing these warnings. Well, there all fixed, and the code
now compiles without a single warning (with -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith
-Wstrict-prototypes as gcc warning options).

It just needs some more testing and then I'll put it in CVS.

By the way, for testing I'm creating a python script, which does some
automatic testing of the IMAP-server. If anybody wants to help out and
create a script for testing the POP-server, we should be able to have
an automatic testing environment for those services pretty soon, which
can speed up development! (which is what we all want, dont't we?)

For the script I'm using the python IMAP bindings
(http://python.org/doc/current/lib/module-imaplib.html). There are also
some POP3-bindings
(http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-poplib.html)

cheers,