Mailing List Archive

Announcing project augmentation tools for dbmail!
For a long time now the issue of a bug tracker, a wishlist/feature
tracker, a patch repository, etc have been topics of discussion on the
dbmail mailing lists. In an effort to help the project. I have
registered the dbmail project on sourceforge. The mailing list, web
forum, and cvs functions have been disabled as they aren't needed,
they're provided for by IC&S.

However, investing the time to install and maintain, or design a custom
bugtracking/freature/request tracking software would be a waste I think
when perfectly useable tools already exist.

So without further delay, http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/dbmail

Sign up as a developer, or whatever, file your bug reports, submit your
patches, etc. Hopefully Roel and Eelco will have time to sign up and
use the system, or its usefullness is greatly hindered. I think this
will add that extra level of organization that is needed!

Ryan Butler
rbutler@adiis.net