build.sh script ;-)

regards roel

_________________________
R.A. Rozendaal
IC&S
T: +31 30 2322878
F: +31 30 2322305
www.ic-s.nl
Re: automake considerations [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 10:19, Roel Rozendaal - IC&S wrote:
> Hi,
>
> frankly, i have never developed using automake. Are there any
> guidelines for creating the code as in compiler directives to use? I
> would love to see all new dbmail code working at once with automake
> (although personally, i have a special bond with that lovely home-made
> build.sh script ;-)
>
> regards roel

What I've done is what is in dbmail as far as automake is concerned :)
I'm not quite sure what you mean by compiler directives. If you're
talking about finding postgres/mysql properly, well the only thing left
outstanding is writing (in portable sh code) the function to iterate
through all the possible guesses and try linking a small test program
with each of those paths specified until one is found to work.